Monday, October 10, 2011

New Ring

The new "song"ring.     
I have been working on my metalsmithing skills this last year and a half or so, and wanted to create a ring to symbolize always carrying my inner song.  This ring was probably ring #5 in my trial and error of designs, and I am very pleased with it.  There was a time in my life when I was going through a difficult time, and I realized I wasn't singing around the house--this means something is very wrong.  Through a healing year or so, God helped me become myself again and a better person than before.  That song has come back, through enjoying my crafts, creating music, doing things that I enjoy, and listening to God.  I wanted a visual reminder to never put myself in a situation where my song is compromised.  It is how I am in balance with my world, and it is when I am truly being who God made me to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment